Bigger Focus: Prayer, Evangelism, Discipleship


Mmm. That picture's verse is from 2 Chronicles 7:14.

So I downloaded the sermon for the day that I missed cause I was at Trinity. Haha its a good thing. I got a important sermon at Trinity, and I dont have the miss the very important one at DI either. So we thank God for computers, recording equipment, and
the people who thought of recording sermons xD.

I guess I touched upon this before on the day I came back from Trinity? Coz Bynes and Weiyang told me about it le haha. And uh, for the funny BGR stuffs go facebook and see but thats not the main focus of this post =p. Ahhahaha focus ahhahahaha.

Mmm.

I like the fact that Si Er said it straight in our faces (uh, figuratively of course its not straight in my face if I were listening to a recording heh). No time to go one big round anymore. The time is now.

And there was something that he said. Troubles and difficulties. When we go through difficult times, are we gonna say 'God, im having a hard time here wait till im done with this'. Cause you know what? Im guilty of this. Sure my life is really crazy now these weeks and months have been really full of issues and problems (thank God that once exams finished I was more able to sieve them out and take care of them), but does it mean that I should just slow down and relax while its all happening?

I realise, that during those dark period of time, my prayers often call for grace and deliverance, which is not wrong of course, but I remember very distinctly myself saying often 'you know what God, im really tired now, you know my situation and its hard for me to do your work, help me to overcome these that I may be able to spend more time for your kingdom's sake'. Perhaps this isnt a horrid idea, it may be quite true, but I guess at that time it didnt really occur to me that if I, were to do what is important to God, God would help me to settle the things that are important to me.

So, now, even though its not all over, im gonna make this decision. I live, to make an eternal impact. Im not here to waste my days away and wail in self pity. This is me, rising up, by the power of God, to do great things for God.

Spirit touch your Church,
Stirs the hearts of men,
Revive us Lord,
With your passion once again,
I want to care for others,
Like Jesus cares for me,
Let your rain, fall upon me.

For the stuff I said previously, click here.