
So uh yea. Kevin Tan walked up to me before larts paper today saying something along the lines of how I got balls and how if he had half mine he would go play dota also.
Lalalalala. Thats the result of me barely studying yesterday.
In my defence, I studied uhh in the weeks following up to the exams.
Kay. So I didnt study that hard either in the weeks following up to the exams but whatever.
Eh I got my reasons one ok.
Anyway, c math paper was damn screwed up. The grammar was horrible, the questions had a weird feel to it (I compare to me doing the CLB paper for the first time) and yar. Evidently Mooi (sp?) set it. Mouse hunter? Please.
Anyway, I estimate myself to be getting around 80 marks, which is below the marks i need for 7 points. And for this paper 80 marks is going to be like below average o.o.
So yea. Uhh. Lets not talk about larts =D.
Instead enjoy some amusing videos. Whoooo!
Haha Lonely island, the guys who made Jizz In My Pants, I'm On A Boat and all that. This one is epic imo its better than the boat and the boss all those imo though debatable in comparison with their most famous video =p. Second one is a MUST WATCH for L4D players who understand Hokkien its damn funny.