The Case For Christ

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/03/ee/07b262e89da09dcaf9c43110.L.jpg

Haha so I wanted to borrow The Case For Faith by the same dude but Si Er lent me this instead coz there wasnt The Case For Faith in the DI cupboard.

Admittedly I wasnt so interested in this book at first. Its more scientific and historical as compared to The Case For Faith, which would be more theological. After all, from what I know, throwing evidence doesnt really help because people cant really relate to it. I can tell someone 'you know what, I have conclusive evidence that Jesus Christ is the Messiah' and they'll be like 'ok good job have fun'.

But I guess I decided to read it anyway haha. The first part didnt seem that interesting. Questioning the accuracy of the Bible, cross referencing to other sources and all that. Haha some parts were quite cool la but yea.

But reading into the second of the three sections of this book, I can see why that first part needed to be there. It kinda sets up the foundation to these further arguments.

I love chapter 10 =D. Chapter 10 is like if I were to read it as an independent thing, I would be like 'oh ok cool' but when you read in it in the context of chapter 1 to 9 its quite awesome =p.

Haha so I finished chapter 10 already, which finishes the second section of the book. Evidence of records and of the claims of Jesus done, final section is about the resurrection. That should be interesting as well.

Sadly, I dont think many non christians will simply pick up this book eh? Just like how I wouldnt go read some agnostic book for fun.

The facts are there, presented as they are, and its your choice to choose what you want to believe based on the facts. I like the presentation style too haha. Its like a court case. Hence, 'The Case For Christ' haha. You be the jury and the judge =p.

Maybe after im done with this, The Case For Faith and Mere Christianity, to be fair, I should go try reading an agnostic book =p.

---

P.S. I has 8 bottles of milk tea and 1 bottle of milk coffee in mah fridge.