Eh

I ought to post about my results but I want to sleep =p.

Maybe tmr.

Meanwhile, a facebook comment thingo!! You know, those that you put on your facebook notes and tag people and they're supposed to reply.

---

how would you react if i:

1. I died:
2. I kissed you:
3. I lived next door to you:
4. I started smoking:
5. I stole something:
6. I was hospitalized :
7. I ran away from home:
8. I got into a fight and you weren't there?:

what do you think about my:

9. Personality:
10. Eyes:
11. Hair:
12. Family:

will you:

13. Be my friend?:
14. Keep a secret if I told you one?:
15. Hold my hand?:
16. Take a bullet for me?:
17. Keep in touch?:
18. Try and solve my problems?:
19. Love me?:
20. Date me?:
21. Sing with me?:

have you ever:

22. Lied to make me feel better?:
24. Wanted to kill me?:
25. Broke my heart?:
26. Kept something important from me?:
27. Thought I was unbearably annoying?:


28. Who are you?:
29. Are we friends?:
30. When and how did we meet?:
31. Describe me in one word:
32. What was your first impression?:
33. Do you still think that way about me now?:
34. What reminds you of me?:
35. If you could give me anything what would it be?:
36. How well do you know me?:
37. When's the last time you saw me?:
38. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?:
39. What song do you think would describe me best?:
40. Are you gonna put this on yours to see what I say about you?

---

Honestly I have no idea why I put it on a blog. I put it on facebook also but some ppl dont have facebook *cough* bynes *cough* geng jie *cough* weiren.

So uh. Uh. Ok dont spam my cbox. Lol. If you want to reply this and dont have facebook put it in a notepad and send me =D. If not then nvm haha.

Sleep.