OMIGOSSSHHH this song is nice and yet so ulu!! 1405 views only? Haha. I dont even know if this song is actually called 'Fear Not' or is it supposed to be called 'Isaiah 43:1-2' or something else. My mom's cd where I first heard that song titled it as the Isaiah one but you get some hillsong version which is different if you search for that =/. Yea and I dont even know who sang this one lol.
Well some might say this song isnt very creative coz its like copy and paste from the actual words in the Bible but I think its a really good paste to copy and paste from haha. Its prolly like one of those verses that I will skim through when reading and dont really notice it until I heard this song =D.
Yayyyyy.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you.
When you pass through the rivers,
They will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
You will not be burned.
Woah-oh-oh.
Fear not, for I have redeemed you.
I have called you by name,
And you are mine.
I think its quite appropriate especially during my circumstance. By now pretty much everyone realises that i've been behaving rather queer nowadays (now-a-weeks =p) but hey, I think its really in these toughest times that the grace and love of God shows out the strongest.
PEOPLE OF GOD, IN THE POWER OF GOD, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD, WE LIVE!!
FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN TILL THE SUN GOES DOWN LET THE NAME OF THE LORD BE PRAISED!!
FROM THE SKY, TO THE DEPTHS, FROM THE EAST, TO THE WEST, WE GIVE YOU PRAISE!!
Haha that was another awesome song called 'Rising' by Paul Baloche. Lalalalala.
Mmm. And today, I was uhh 2 mins late for Church. So 2 mins isnt alot but yea haha I was actually quite happy to be 2 mins late coz I dunno I just decided that today I didnt feel like sitting with everyone from DI. I wanted to try something new. So being late gave me an excuse not to, and the fact its only by 2 mins means I didnt really miss anything =D. Awesome haha.
It was kinda weird sitting between 2 older people, especially with one of the church leaders on my right (whom I paired up with for intercession lol) but hey it wasnt too bad haha. I think its really a new perspective when you sit over there. You can see across the whole audi instead of in the centre it becomes like look to your left to see the people on the left and look to the right to see the people on the right. Being around people that I dont exactly talk to also gave me a much better opportunity to connect with God than compared to having lets say Eugene sitting on my left poking me (aka yesterday). Haha once in awhile I also had the privilege to observe the DI ppl though I dont do that too much =p. Interesting.
And yea today's service they really pack alot of stuff haha. When the sermon starts at 11.15 you figure that out lol.
Oh I think the missionary singer dude is awesome. His voice is good and his songs are really meaningful haha. Maybe I should have bought a CD =/.
I really liked the one about David. Really once again gave new perspectives into a story in the Bible that is so common. The lil shepherd boy who wasnt even called to be with his older brothers when the prophet came because no one really thought that he would be someone the prophet wanted to see. One by one the brothers walked pass Samuel but none of them were chosen. No one really expected the little filthy shepherd boy to wear a crown. But God looked at that tiny frail kid and decided that he will be the king of Israel. No achievements, nothing yet, he hasnt fought Goliath or whatever that made him famous. Just a shepherd boy. How cool is that.
"The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."
Yups.
Hmm. And ive been a ninja haha. I dont talk as much to people. Chonghui asks me why I walk by myself haha. Ive been doing that for weeks lor. At least 3 weeks. I think. I also note how I have changed my seat positions that I usually take up when eating and my preferences when going home and all that. And uh. I have a tendency to disappear. Hence ninja. Heh. No one knows where I ninja to. Cityvibe has some nice places to ninja to. I told some people today where is nice to ninja to in WCRC.
I think its very very interesting ^^.
I'm gonna be a ninja for abit more I dont know when. Lets see how it goes. Im a ninja everywhere btw not just on weekends. The school locks up the place I want to ninja to though =/.
Mmm. Ninja is good. Ninja paladin better whooooo.
No im not crazy im just using weird terms to describe certain things that none of you get =D.
Lalalalala. Ok I should be doing history.
Byeeeee.