HARLOWS

Amusing comic on last sunday's Lifestyle.



















TING WEIIIIII!!! And WK's HUGE cards on monday at his house.



















So anyway, results are out uh im lazy to talk about them but summary:

1) Before the exams I expected to do well for C Math and A Math after exams I didnt and that was true. I still get 6 points overall for both though.

2) Before the exams I didnt expect to do well for chem and after the exam I still didnt but I realised that everyone died with me instead of me solo dying so it wasnt that bad when I didnt do that well either =p. 5 points im assuming.

3) Before the exams I didnt expect to do well for langarts and IHS and after the exams I still didnt but I did =D. But both were because the markers were very lenient and the entire class scored better than the expected so there. Prolly 6 points for both as well.

4) Before the exams I expected to do well for physics but after doing the paper I decided that I wont but then I DID xD. It was quite funny la I took back the paper 2 then I was looked at it. 60. Then I was like wah! Super heng just passed 60/120. Then actually abit sian also coz just pass is damn sad expected to do bad but not so bad. Then later someone told me that was just the marks for paper 2 so I got 60/80 xD. Uh I didnt really count my entire year's average but I think I missed 7 points by like 2 or 3 T.T.

5) Before the exams I expected to do well for history. In fact I studied the hardest for it. Then on the day of the paper I havnt studied finish but good thing they didnt kill me in the essay question by having both questions come out the ones I havnt studied. I thought the first 3 questions were rather tough though, but doable. Then after paper everyone was 'yay' so I was 'yay' with them thinking we are all gonna do quite well together. Then results day I SWEAR I AM STUNNED OK STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT. I agree with the other people who 'wth' at me because I did not see that coming SERIOUSLY. So 7 points for history.

6) LUL CHINESE LUL I GOT 6 POINTS (at least I hope so if my memory does not fail me then this is true) BY 0.4 MARKS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

So thats a 7+6+6+6+6+6 and then im definitely getting 3 bonus coz my POD is like 90+ and my ISO is very good so...

40!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Of course this would be quite an epic fail moment if I actually got 5 points for my chinese but aiya whatever.

Im really just amazed that I actually hit my target. Yes my original target was 42, but I identified it was the ideal right from the beginning. The 'realistic' target was always 40. That was before all the shit happened. As you know after that lots of stuff happened and I kinda like lost the motivation to strive towards that 40. 36 was enough for me, I knew I wasnt gonna go below 36. Then a math and physics slapped me in the face and I the possibility, though unlikely, of really going below 36 was for once real. So yea. I know the grace of God brought me through ^^.

Awesomeness.

Haha so what can be more appropriate by posting once again the 3 songs that really brought me through this time =D.

---

You know, I still have no idea who sang this song =p.



When you pass through the waters,
I will be with.
When you pass through the rivers,
They'll not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
You will not be burned.
Woah-oh-oh.

Fear not!
For I have redeemed you.
I have called you by name,
And you are mine.
Fear not!
For I have redeemed you.
I have called you by name,
And you are mine,
You are mine.

---



Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord all I am is is Yours

My whole life
I place in Your hands
God of mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at Your throne

I called You answered
And You came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where You are

In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high

---



This is my prayer in the desert,
When all that's within me feels dry,
This is my prayer in my hunger and need,
My God is the God who provides,

And this is my prayer in the fire,
In weakness, or trial, or pain,
There is a faith proved more worth than gold,
So refine me Lord through the flame,

I will bring praise,
I will bring praise,
No weapon formed against me shall remain,
I will rejoice, I will declare,
God is my victory and He is here,

This is my prayer in the battle,
When triumph is still on its way,
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ,
So firm on his promise I'll stand,

All of my life, in every season,
You are still God,
I have a reason to sing,
I have a reason to worship,

And this is my prayer in the harvest,
When favour and providence flow,
I know I'm filled to be emptied again,
The seed I receive I will sow

---

I love these songs. Really. And they continue to bring me through tough times in life. Fear not is amazing and its like almost word for word lifted from the exact verse Isaiah 43:1-2 which means that its 100% the word of God himself how AWESOME is that.

Came to my rescue is just such a wonderful reminder of the love of God. I called, you answered, and you came to my rescue. Beautiful.

Desert song is a rich with meaning its quite poetic imo but im not a poetry person so I dunno haha.
Hmm. Each of the verses come with an attitude that we really need to adopt. In the desert, know that God is our provider. In the fire, know that trials will refine us to be stronger. In the battle, know the promises of God. And in the harvest mmm. Completes the cycle doesnt it =p. And through the desert, the fire, the battle, and finally, the harvest, all of my life, in every season, he is still God, and I HAVE A REASON TO SING!! I will bring praise, FOR NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL REMAIN!! GOD IS MY VICTORY AND HE IS HERE!!

So yups haha ^^. Oooh its 3.15 now the DI ppl are about to start haha. Ah well its 5 o clock for me today.