Hi

Seems like there isnt much to blog about now that exams are over. Everyday in school consists of cards cards cards cards cards and everyday at home is dota dota dota dota dota.

So im here to say:

This game is called Mao. The rules of this game is simple. Rule one. Do not talk. Rule two. Do not talk about the game. The main idea is to get rid of all the cards. You may begin.

WHOOOOO. Fun fun haha.

Lalalalala. Shall go introduce other people to Mao next time =).

Anyway, guys, im looking for a mp3 player. Or mp4. Or portable media player whatever you call it. Issue here of course is that I do not like spending alot of money. Even though my parents tell me they dont mind paying for it, I still think 100+ is damn ex. Also, I realise that iPods and Zens and all that are expensive largely due to their brand and I have always been someone who doesnt like to go for branded goods coz I find them overpriced.

Went to Sim Lim square the other day and they do have cheaper players but they are of really horrid quality. Im hoping to find one that I can at least sort the stuff and choose songs and listen and stuff. Like say an iPod, I can listen to a song, then go to the menu and scroll through my song lists, I can create playlists and yea. The really cheap players are retarded in the sense they cant even do something like that which I feel is really quite basic. I dont really need (although it would be a plus) many other functions like pictures, videos, games and stuff that iPods and Zens have so yea.

Does anyone have any ideas? Like a cheap mp3 that actually does its job? Or perhaps someone whos getting rid of an iPod because he has twenty and it is actually still in very good condition. Or whatever.

Thanks =).