Count the number of posts I have in total so far, then you will understand. I would like the end the exams with the really awesome post number =D. So I really ought to post less/merge posts. Ah well.
---
Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades.
Never ending, your glory goes beyond all fame.
---
I see a tougher week coming ahead. With the start of examinations, the stress caused by exams just went up. But of course that is expected.
I guess im just really really annoyed that the 'imaginary person' thing has really been a plague and when I think back I think some of the things I say because of this are really amusing. I recall saying to God 'Uh, can we please kick this thing out from my head until after exams coz its really annoying the heck out of me' yesterday night walking along the overhead bridge from honour room.
And seriously I swear today in 2 seconds and 3 words I was like 'oh crap im gone for this week'. No the three words were not 'what the bla' nor were they greetings 3 words.
It went something like this, *looks around, sight locks on for awhile, an exclamation followed by a noun followed by a adjective (3 words there) runs though my head, stunned for a very short time (ministun lul), looks away going 'oooohhhhh crap gone gone gone gone gone'*
Haha dont bother analysing you prolly wont get it. I think it seems absurb as well.
Haizz. So here I am. Going 'omigosh PLEASE shove that nonsense out of my head I dont want to think about it, at least NOT NOW'. My 'imaginary person with a mask' idea needs to be reevaluated and it is tempting to think about it but im currently forcing myself not to because it would launch me into another period of deep thinking and trying to analyze the whole issue which is NOT constructive during this period of examinations where the only thing I ought to be thinking about is condensation polymerization, cuban missile crisis, fleming's left hand rule and all that.
Haha and there was a crap load of irony yesterday and today that only I would know =p. In fact there a heck load of irony in this whole issue.
Alamak.
EMOOOOOOOOOO.
Can we postpone the exams?
---
Update: Screw it i've been wasting alot of time.
---
Update again: I swear im going insane.
---
Third update: Currently I have half my mind to quit studying and aiming for that 40 points or even that 36 points for that matter and just take it easy. If it means removing one of the stress factors im facing, the only one that can be removed, then very well. To be absolutely honest, never in my entire life have I gone through a period of such great stress. I've been silent screaming, pushing aside something halfway through and looking out of the window, closing my eyes and mouthing 'God help me' over and over again.
Please pray for me. I really need it. Thanks.
---
Forth and hopefully last update: My head is killing me. I dont know how to explain. Its like something inside my head, inside my skull, is encircling my brain and pressing it, squeezing it. Its not squeezing very strongly but its there and yea.
I guess im feeling alot better than this afternoon. But I look at the week ahead and just feel dread.
Lord give me the strength to pull through.
---
Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades.Never ending, your glory goes beyond all fame.
---
I see a tougher week coming ahead. With the start of examinations, the stress caused by exams just went up. But of course that is expected.
I guess im just really really annoyed that the 'imaginary person' thing has really been a plague and when I think back I think some of the things I say because of this are really amusing. I recall saying to God 'Uh, can we please kick this thing out from my head until after exams coz its really annoying the heck out of me' yesterday night walking along the overhead bridge from honour room.
And seriously I swear today in 2 seconds and 3 words I was like 'oh crap im gone for this week'. No the three words were not 'what the bla' nor were they greetings 3 words.
It went something like this, *looks around, sight locks on for awhile, an exclamation followed by a noun followed by a adjective (3 words there) runs though my head, stunned for a very short time (ministun lul), looks away going 'oooohhhhh crap gone gone gone gone gone'*
Haha dont bother analysing you prolly wont get it. I think it seems absurb as well.
Haizz. So here I am. Going 'omigosh PLEASE shove that nonsense out of my head I dont want to think about it, at least NOT NOW'. My 'imaginary person with a mask' idea needs to be reevaluated and it is tempting to think about it but im currently forcing myself not to because it would launch me into another period of deep thinking and trying to analyze the whole issue which is NOT constructive during this period of examinations where the only thing I ought to be thinking about is condensation polymerization, cuban missile crisis, fleming's left hand rule and all that.
Haha and there was a crap load of irony yesterday and today that only I would know =p. In fact there a heck load of irony in this whole issue.
Alamak.
EMOOOOOOOOOO.
Can we postpone the exams?
---
Update: Screw it i've been wasting alot of time.
---
Update again: I swear im going insane.
---
Third update: Currently I have half my mind to quit studying and aiming for that 40 points or even that 36 points for that matter and just take it easy. If it means removing one of the stress factors im facing, the only one that can be removed, then very well. To be absolutely honest, never in my entire life have I gone through a period of such great stress. I've been silent screaming, pushing aside something halfway through and looking out of the window, closing my eyes and mouthing 'God help me' over and over again.
Please pray for me. I really need it. Thanks.
---
Forth and hopefully last update: My head is killing me. I dont know how to explain. Its like something inside my head, inside my skull, is encircling my brain and pressing it, squeezing it. Its not squeezing very strongly but its there and yea.
I guess im feeling alot better than this afternoon. But I look at the week ahead and just feel dread.
Lord give me the strength to pull through.