Lalalalala

Eh crap in a bid to save space in my hp notes that was running out of space I saved something I wanted to talk about under 'overworked' but I forgot what it was about!!

Its not about me being overworked thats what I know. So whassit!!

Haha I think it has something to do with DI but I CANT RMB OMIGOSH. No its not weejin related either.

Meh.

Ah well if it comes back then i'll post if it doesnt then nvm.

Haha went to the same shop but different branch of the place I went to eat before pool, for dinner today. Ishi Mura. At Jurong SAFRA.

It was quite funny la in the morning my mom was like 'eh tonight dinner we go one place looks quite good one to eat'. Then I was like 'oh I know one good place also went to eat there yesterday'. Then she said 'eh the advert is in yesterday's newspaper' so she passed me the paper and LOL it was the same place we were talking about.

Apparently it was advertised on tv yesterday night so my parents wanted to try.

And apparently so did everyone else.

It was really empty on Friday, mainly because it was really early but yea.

It was CRAZY back then. Queuing up for anything, drinks included, takes you at least 20 mins. The whole place was FLOODED with people. You didnt really have space to walk between the queues. Really siao la.

OH YES I RMB WHAT OVERWORKED WAS SUPPOSED TO BE.

Haha the people there were srsly overworked. Lol oops its not about DI haha.

At one point in time some older cleaning woman dropped a cup and it spilled ice water on the back of my grandpa's shirt and my grandpa activated grumpy old man mode and pms at her then she got abit agitated also haha she was like 'WO BU SHI GU YI DE!!!' Haha 2 younger men had to step in and apologize and tried to offer my grandpa 2 packets of tissues which he rejected (I wanted one heh but nvm). I kinda pity her actually like you can tell she was really working like mad la the amount of customers as really insane. The younger men were prolly happier seeing the place earn big bucks they know it would be good for them as well lor but I guess when ur older you dont really need money that much so when mad work sets in its not something you want.

Yups haha.

OMIGOSH I FEEL SO WEIRD KNOWING EXAMS ARE OVER AND IM SLACKING AND WASTING TIME BUT ITS ALRIGHTTTTTT!!~~