OMIGOSH

Im damn slow!!

I just realised that theres an embed link on youtube videos!!

I've been doing a damn long and draggy method all the time!!

T.T.

Haha found it after Charles talked about the customize button and I was like o.o customize button?

Anyway, does watching videos with people talking in chinese count as revising for chinese?



Haha I watched the 一支獨秀 one on Channel V the other time coz my bro was watching it since Show Luo was on (he sings well, dances well, and is a damn joker xD). Yea then saw 蚊子 doing the dance with some skill right there so haha just now went online to find and found 箇中強手 as well. Some guy in the comments said she's born Nov 1992 so thats about half a year older than me and pwning me in dance. Wait, I cant dance =D.

Haha so there. The 一支獨秀 one was done in 2007 so thats like 14 going on to 15 that time. Imba haha.

Shall continue this post later.

---

Ok back. That didnt go very well. Some people are just too damn arrogant. Lazy to argue with them.

Anyway, I screwed up cmath today =/. Alot of careless and alot of questions I just zoned out and forgot how to do. Quite sian la since the paper is like can do one but then died. Nvm.

Hmm. I have nothing else much to say. Uhh, enjoy some MORE random videos =D.

Some random 5 second video which is quite cool haha.



Lol omigosh so cute!!



Peggle nuke!! Haha honestly only the first 15 seconds are important =D.



And the last video cant embed so you have to watch it directly from here. Haha its I think the first who wants to be a millionaire winner. I kinda predicted he was going to do that but its funny when you really see it.

Enjoy ^^.