Posting

Q29: If you can have ur hair dyed,what colour would you want it to be?
dark blue!

Weiren saying 'dark blue' popped into my head immediately when I saw that on facebook. Screw you weiren =p.

---

















Hmm. I was expecting, hoping for, someone, anyone, to say something, cbox, msn, sms, whatever, but since that never happened, never mind.

Who comes here anyway.

Even if no one else stands by me, I know God will never leave my side. And I know that even if my entire world collapses around me and all that I have left is God, that alone is enough.

Somehow early in the morning today after waking up I just decided that I wasn't going to be ruined, I wasnt going to break down. But as for how I was going to go about that I couldnt come up with a solution. And along the way I just started adopting this 'detachment'. Which I think pissed off a few people today. I admit, I ponned larts B to do my chem just because I felt like it (the irony was that at 5 mins before lesson ended, I walked right back into class in front of her and she didnt say anything, and the class wasnt doing anything). I guess I was just feeling really helpless and overwhelmed. Somehow, somewhere, sometime I decided that the best solution was to just remove myself from everything around me and live like a king doing whatever I felt like it.

Then somehow during chinese during that period of time when ZZH told us to be silent and do our work I just rested on the table and started thinking about the 'imaginary person with a mask issue' (can I just call it 'mask' its easier to type lol). Theres alot of questioning surrounding it and im really very uncertain about it but somehow (its damn weird) I felt better afterwards.

I dunno. Everything is still very messed up. But somehow I think with the 'mask' issue, instead of rejecting it, running away from it, im gonna try to embrace it. And uh, 2 weeks from now I'll do a critical analysis on it.

And as for examinations, I know God knows, and so I will put my trust in him and I know his grace is sufficient to see me through.