Hey look im posting again after 2 days of not worthy to be called posts posts =D.
So uh yea.
First off, SOMEONE TEACH ME ELECTROMAGNETISM!! T.T
Actually, in particular, electric motor, split ring commutators and the entire chapter on electromagnetic induction (though im somewhat ok for transformers).
Bleh. Like considering exams are really around the corner, yea.
Mmm. KEVINNNN I WANT YOUR POKEMON MUSIC =D.
See. So random.
Ok lets try to get something more organized in here.
Chinese A2 papers are epic. Who wants to take chinese A2 next year =D. Its VERY EASY la aiyo. Its like you study one chinese lit book and then write an essay on it nia. Like langarts lor so simple. 4 parts to the paper only. Aiya then what, write one entire short story in chinese so easy. Wah then do written commentary on chinese poem. So fun. And give you two extracts you do KPA and comment on the difference in writing styles. So fun. I strongly encourage you all to take chinese A2 next year. You get ZZH as a teacher as a bonus ok.
Heh.
Oh and today we did the thing during PC lesson? The 'something nice' thing where you had to write something good about the people in your group? Sure its a dumb activity and all but it made me realise how I really really lack nice things to say about people =/. Generally (though not always heh) I try to avoid talking bad about people, so for a number of people in my group, I realised that these were the people that I simply dont talk about, have nothing to say to them or about them. For example, Derek. I stoned at the paper before copying others and writing 'nice hair' =p. Srsly I had no idea what to say. I guess this is something I need to improve on huh.
Rawr. My mind is not even working properly I want sleep. I cant post properly lol.
Ok and uhm my holiday schedule is damn weird now. So TO ALL THE NP PPL, STOP PESTERING ME ABOUT THE TRIP BECAUSE IM CURRENTLY DAMN ANNOYED AT MY SCHEDULE.
Just to make my firm stand, NO ONE is touching my bali holiday trip and my church camp. Bali trip coz duh its a family trip and we all paid for it already. Church camp because just because all of you guys out there dont think its important and is something that can be 'ponned' doesnt mean I agree so there stop telling me to pon church camp I will ignore all of you.
The whole NYAA expedition trip is damn screwed up now because apparently the only date that everyone else can make it is on my church camp so no. And now they all tell me another date is the day that im leaving Bali. LOOK GUYS STOP TELLING ME TO SWIM/TAKE BUS/WHATEVER FROM BALI TO THAT WHATEVER NONSENSE PLACE. Its not helping. In fact if I may say so, its a stupid useless suggestion. For goodness sake use your brain. Its not like travelling from Jurong to Expo. If you guys insist on this, then have fun convincing my mom im not going to even try to convince her I can see epic fail coming from so far away. The only plausabile way this may work is if Azmi comes over to fetch me and bring me there or something. And if you say thats stupid and why should he do that, then you just confirmed that its no easy feat to go between the two places since you guys like to make it sound so easy. Its damn annoying i'll say it straight to all your faces.
So yes, the NP ppl, I still have one more supposedly 6jk chalet which I dunno whast going to happen to it. Do I honestly, in the light of all these, look like I give a hoot about going to Malaysia with NP? Really, you want to talk about the 'final gathering', I would suggest a day at Sentosa. Personally, I dont see myself enjoying the trip. So David and Ben, you may stop spamming me. Cbox included as much as I like to see a busy cbox.
What rubbish.
Meh. I shall uh go sleep.
P.S. From an email Jason Chan sent out.
Title of email: Why do transformers hum?
First line of email: Sorry, the answer is not because they can't sing.
So uh yea.
First off, SOMEONE TEACH ME ELECTROMAGNETISM!! T.T
Actually, in particular, electric motor, split ring commutators and the entire chapter on electromagnetic induction (though im somewhat ok for transformers).
Bleh. Like considering exams are really around the corner, yea.
Mmm. KEVINNNN I WANT YOUR POKEMON MUSIC =D.
See. So random.
Ok lets try to get something more organized in here.
Chinese A2 papers are epic. Who wants to take chinese A2 next year =D. Its VERY EASY la aiyo. Its like you study one chinese lit book and then write an essay on it nia. Like langarts lor so simple. 4 parts to the paper only. Aiya then what, write one entire short story in chinese so easy. Wah then do written commentary on chinese poem. So fun. And give you two extracts you do KPA and comment on the difference in writing styles. So fun. I strongly encourage you all to take chinese A2 next year. You get ZZH as a teacher as a bonus ok.
Heh.
Oh and today we did the thing during PC lesson? The 'something nice' thing where you had to write something good about the people in your group? Sure its a dumb activity and all but it made me realise how I really really lack nice things to say about people =/. Generally (though not always heh) I try to avoid talking bad about people, so for a number of people in my group, I realised that these were the people that I simply dont talk about, have nothing to say to them or about them. For example, Derek. I stoned at the paper before copying others and writing 'nice hair' =p. Srsly I had no idea what to say. I guess this is something I need to improve on huh.
Rawr. My mind is not even working properly I want sleep. I cant post properly lol.
Ok and uhm my holiday schedule is damn weird now. So TO ALL THE NP PPL, STOP PESTERING ME ABOUT THE TRIP BECAUSE IM CURRENTLY DAMN ANNOYED AT MY SCHEDULE.
Just to make my firm stand, NO ONE is touching my bali holiday trip and my church camp. Bali trip coz duh its a family trip and we all paid for it already. Church camp because just because all of you guys out there dont think its important and is something that can be 'ponned' doesnt mean I agree so there stop telling me to pon church camp I will ignore all of you.
The whole NYAA expedition trip is damn screwed up now because apparently the only date that everyone else can make it is on my church camp so no. And now they all tell me another date is the day that im leaving Bali. LOOK GUYS STOP TELLING ME TO SWIM/TAKE BUS/WHATEVER FROM BALI TO THAT WHATEVER NONSENSE PLACE. Its not helping. In fact if I may say so, its a stupid useless suggestion. For goodness sake use your brain. Its not like travelling from Jurong to Expo. If you guys insist on this, then have fun convincing my mom im not going to even try to convince her I can see epic fail coming from so far away. The only plausabile way this may work is if Azmi comes over to fetch me and bring me there or something. And if you say thats stupid and why should he do that, then you just confirmed that its no easy feat to go between the two places since you guys like to make it sound so easy. Its damn annoying i'll say it straight to all your faces.
So yes, the NP ppl, I still have one more supposedly 6jk chalet which I dunno whast going to happen to it. Do I honestly, in the light of all these, look like I give a hoot about going to Malaysia with NP? Really, you want to talk about the 'final gathering', I would suggest a day at Sentosa. Personally, I dont see myself enjoying the trip. So David and Ben, you may stop spamming me. Cbox included as much as I like to see a busy cbox.
What rubbish.
Meh. I shall uh go sleep.
P.S. From an email Jason Chan sent out.
Title of email: Why do transformers hum?
First line of email: Sorry, the answer is not because they can't sing.