Bah

Honestly, im sick of always being the one getting everyone to do things. And then afterwards people complain that im 'bossing' them around.

I DONT CARE ABOUT IT AND I DONT WANT to be the guy who gets everyone to do things. But its pissing annoying that everyone seems to love procrastinating and then in the end we all have to do a terrible job / stay up late / last minute rush. I dont like that.

So please understand if im pushing people to do work. When I msg ppl and they are so sian, dont reply, I cant stand it. And when im the one who arranges everything to get started I seem to automatically assume this 'leader' position. I dont want that position, I just want everyone to get started. Its not just my work hello? Its everyone's work.

Why do I always have to be the one that brings stuff up. To remind others its time to do work.

Honestly, I dont feel like caring. If no one bothers why should I.