Before I go poof

Hi. I will be away the next few days at BALI. Though I will be bringing my tablet and my hp heh. I believe I will not be missed but heck =).

Will be back on saturday night which means I will miss DI but prolly will turn up for sunday morning service.

Badabadum.

Ok theres nothing much to say about this trip. Im just like 'huh what wait we leave tmr?'. I guess I always knew it was wednesday morning and I do know that tmr is wednesday it just didnt connect in my mind somehow until today my parents said 'eh rmb tmr go Bali liao' heh.

So, before I leave, I dont know why I am doing this before I leave since I can still use my comp with free wireless access over there but whatever, before I leave...



Theres a special 15% discount if you sign up with me before 28th november =). REMEMBER AH BEFORE END OF NOVEMBER ITS CHEAPPPERRRRR. MONNNEHHHH.

Im amused at the fun night section. Especially since Andy is the camp commandant. Surprise surprise huh ^^.

Honestly, the money looks like alot but for a 4 days 3 night camp I think its actually damn cheap. Combined with all the activities, woah. Thats quite a steal. But whatever I think most people arent THAT poor to not be able to afford.

SO YOU. STARING AT THIS. SIGN UP. NAOOOOOOOOOOO.

And uh. Also, theres a bowling tournament on the 21st of nov which ironically I have less details about even though its a nearer date but then again XFac is the 'major' event not this haha.

So, join us for bowling tournament as well =).

Hmm. So yea. Those are my announcements before I leave. Now for two random pieces of info.

I am amazed at SLC donations. Quite funny the guy wanted to raise 30k by 31 dec. He raised it in 18 hours. How awesome is that.

Thats the cool interesting info. This other one is the annoying one.

OI ITS TUES WHY NO NEW EPISODE OF FMAB!!