Gah

Sigh, once again im amazed by how I react to things the way I dont expect to react to them.

When it was going to happen, I would feel so weird, not ready coz of the three factors, and especially with the third one im just not too sure about it all. Then now suddenly when I learn that its off, instead of being relieved I feel so screwed up. And sigh, it wouldnt affect me so much except that I know the reason why I feel so screwed up.

And then another irony came up of course. It was something that going against my reason and logic I wanted to do, perhaps to my own harm, but funny, now that I lost my 'trigger', I cant do it. Which part of me says 'good, it was stupid and you knew it anyway' but sigh, I cant change how I feel. I seriously strongly dislike this reaction of mine.

Ah well. Lets talk about the movie.

Epic stuffs seriously haha its super funny. Im talking about My Girlfriend Is An Agent btw. Honestly I didnt think there were any good movies around recently but apparently there is. I recommend watching with friends, laughter is contagious. This is the kind of movie I totally recommend buying the cd and screen it at some chalet or something lol.

Yup yup shant spoil anyone go watch it yourself.

Thats about it.