Happy Birthday Bynes!! (Though its past 12mn heh)
























Today was a long day. Not in an emo meaning of course haha it just was.

I dunno. I always feel like that when multiple activities occur in one day, and especially more so when I go home between activities.

Mmm. Morning was some awesome time spent in the presence of God with the Rusty Russel (how do you spell that) dude who came over to WAC haha. Followed by lunch which has its usual talk nonsense time and then go home, pulled off one dota game, continued reading Ender In Exile, went to Yew Tee to meet the rest of the people, go 'surprise suprise' at Bynes in Andy's tone, ate expensive food (oops ah well I saved by not eating all those subway meals), and then, and then omigosh...

WE CRASHED BYNES HOUSE WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!~

You have to understand its a great achievement. Considering Bynes doesnt allow ppl to go his house alot haha. I havnt been there since primary 5. And that was the one and only time. I actually still remember how his house looks like lol. And then I brought Mao and Seven Spades to the 6jk peeps and we learnt from sm another game called 'pig' which is similar to idiot but yea with differences.

Haha its also amusing to note that I was just talking about how hard is it to go into Bynes's house over lunch.

Mmm.

Yeaup. Partially cause im tired, partially coz I really dont have much to express, I guess I actually talk to people more than blog it all nowadays, so yar. Uploaded some stuff on facebook haha you can go see it yourself.

Anyway, on a different issue, you know, there are actually alot of things I want to say I want to talk about but they are personal stuffs and I dont want to put it up online but omigosh its like the blog is probably my best medium of communication? Like seriously? As loud/much as I talk sometimes, I usually only ever venture into deep stuffs and all that in the blog or over msn. Dunno im just like that. Haizz. So too bad for me then.

Its really like, I've been noticing my attitude change towards different groups of friends. I find it really ironic actually, if you solve the riddle perhaps you know more but yea, ever since there was that shift in the mask, things have been very different. I actually find myself more at ease around certain people whom I would use to have some concerns about. I think, sometimes when you screw up your mind too much, it just ruins things. On the other hand, with the shift of the mask, it didnt screw up relations at the other side but surprisingly I think things got better. Perhaps this is the difference. Probably another reason was that by God's grace I think I really was equipped the think well and make the right decisions following the shift. I find my emotions and feelings under much better control then it used to be and though it was quite distressing for me when the shift took place because it threw alot of questions into all that I had always stuck with and believed, i have since sorted them out emerged much happier. An example perhaps on how God uses some stuff which seem bad at first to do great things. Mmm. Thank God.

Obviously very ambigious but I just had to voice it out. Its something that means alot to me and yea haha. Just that no one will probably understand ^^.