NOT SLEEPING

HELLO!

I HAD SPARKING JUICE!

AND ALOT OF OTHER STUFFS

PEOPLE SAY ME HIGH!

HIGHHHHHH!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I R AT SLEEPOVERZ!

FIRST ONE NOT COUNTING CHALETS AND CAMPS!

I CAN LEGITIMATELY NOT SLEEP!

But I will. Heh.

So uh. Im pretty awake for 12.30.

Chun Wee's scrolling through WK's comp.

Hey Chun Wee. Do you have anything to say?

No. Go away.

And he walked out of the room. So much for 'go away'.

WK and David Sim be playing Gears Of War outside.

The rest of teh buggers dont want to sleep over.

DOWN TO BYNES, WEIYANG, CHARLES, BENJA, SONG JING, WEI CHERN!!

I hope I didnt miss anyone.

DOWN TO TING WEI AND SEAN PANG WHO DIDNT TURN UP AT ALLL!!

Uh.

So.

Yea.

Hi guys.

Hiiiiiiiiii.

Ok enough of that.

Do you know, I R failz at musical instruments?

I can only play To Zanarkand first 2 uh whatever thats called. Deng deng deng deng deng deng deng, deng deng deng deng deng deng deng. Thassit.

And I ask WK, how to play the guitar.

And I ask WK to teach me ONE chord. Just one.

He say, this finger press here, this one press here, this one press here, and you strum and you gets a G.

I do that and I get some weird noise.

Like the other 2 or 3 times I tried with other people's guitar.

=(.

So bad. Especially when like so many ppl around me can play something nowadays I feel abit sian leh cannot do anything.

Like every other guy has some talent or some skill I dont have one, and no trust me skits are not my forte. Nor humour.

Mehhh.

Anyway, I needs to learn someting for NYAA skills.

Someone suggest either a good place to learn piano (cheap) or a good skill to learn?

Please?

Rawrrr. If I dont get started by this month I might never complete it haizz.

Hellppppppp.

Ooooh. The mood of this post has changed.

So sian. Like, the best skill I prolly have is dota and thats not ideal. Especially when my dota isnt THAT great.

EMOOOOOO.

Who wants to talk to me =(.

---

Hmm. Funny. I dont even get how I could be so high just now,