Christmas Eve

Sorry haha im still posting quite abit. Sry la I just have alot to say nowadays. I guess during the holidays everyday stone at home dota so nothing happen so nothing to blog about but yea. Now got things to do so got things to blog about.

But I dont have to narrate events that the only people that are interested about it already know about it so shant talk about prayer meeting and bowling haha. Though I have a nice video to make for bowling when im done with my other stuffs ^^. Prolly should get it done in January or something before school reopens.

Anyway, time passed so quickly recently. On the days leading up to X-Factor it was like 'woahh gonna be X-Fac soon, doesnt feel like it'. Then X-Fac went by soooooo quickly (I WANT GO BACK TO CAMP T.T) and after X-Fac it was like, woah, Christmas is nearing, and right now its like woah, few more hours to Christmas. So unreal man haha. And before I know it Christmas will be over, and then some ppl getting baptised, then sunday, then woah, 6jk chalet lol. And after 6jk chalet will be like end of the year le. SO FAST LA. Then still have!! End of year le new year, people school reopen, then I will be like woah all the ppl go back to sch le, but I havnt, then go ubin omigosh, then come back from ubin school reopen YEAR 5 OMIGOSH.

YEAR 5 OMIGOSH. You see how fast that is gonna flow there. Hence I said my holidays up to the 18th is like half the activities of what I have from 18th onwards lol. I dread year 5. Dunno. It just feels like its gonna be SO DIFFERENT. But I'll adapt I guess. There will be familiar faces anyway.

But for now, I CANT BELIEVE ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS.

I dont feel any 'festive mood', I dont feel christmasy at all, I dont feel like Christmas is around the corner. It seems so...I DUNNO.

Ah well. 6.55 dota is out. Hope to be able to try nightcrawler tonight but considering the number of ppl who will be spamming him and the fact that I may not even play at all, yea haha.

Anyway, general idea of how I intend to play him:

Pounce
Pact
Shift
Pounce
Pounce
Dance
Pounce
Pact
Pact
Pact
Dance
Shift
Shift
Shift
Stats
Dance

Slipper
Slipper
Magic Stick
Tango
[Poor Man Shield]
[Magic Wand]
Boots
Mask
[MoM]
[Phase Boots]
[SnY]
[Butterfly]

I thought of 3 possible skill builds. One max pounce first which is the one above, one max pact first, last one only put one level of pact and early shift. Shift is good laning if you max it early when you think about it. 60 seconds steal you can really dominate him in the lane. But I dunno, haha possible 4th build shift over pounce with only one level pact. See how. His skills very weird like pounce level up dont add chain duration, pact dont reduce time, shift dont increase the amount stolen, ulti dont increase active skill. So weird. I think he'll get tweaked soon but I dunno see how.

Item build im figuring should be quite standard. Basically you want to dish as much dmg in the shortest possible time to a single target (im playing him as a dps early hunter, something like bounty hunter or sb or potm yea, I think hes more of a lone target hunter and not that efficient in team battles so yea).

So yups. Dota players you guys see how isit?

Anyway, gtg now, so before I go, heres 4 nice songs from Hillsong United's album a_CROSS//the_EARTH: Tear Down The Walls.

Haha I think Tear Down The Walls is one of those songs that may not be damn nice at the start but its super addicting after awhile. Freedom is here is catchy right from the beginning and we played it for X-Fac haha. Soon and You Hold Me Now will be preferred by people who like slower songs.

Oh You Bring and Yours Forever are quite nice as well imo go listen to them if you want to.

K zao liao bb.



VERSE 1:
The future comes alive
You speak Your word and I
Im running into Your hope
Because Ive seen Your light
You bring my world to life
Im coming after Your love

PRE CHORUS:
Im not shaken
Im not letting go

CHORUS:
And everything comes alive
In my life as we lift You higher
Let Your freedom arise
In our lives as we lift You up
Sing it out
Sing it out
Your freedom is here

VERSE 2:
So take the limits off
No matter what the cost
Im running after Your call
And I will run this race
See You face to face
So let Your power overflow

BRIDGE:
I will not fear
I will not hide Your love
Your love
All of my life
I cannot deny Your love
Your love




VERSE 1:
Tear down the walls see the world
Is there something we have missed
Turn from ourselves
Look beyond
There is so much more than this

PRE CHORUS:
And I dont need to see it to believe it
I dont need to see it to believe it
Cause I cant shake this
Fire deep inside my heart

VERSE 2:
Look to the skies hope arise
See His majesty revealed
More than this life there is love
There is hope and this is real

PRE CHORUS 2:
Cause I dont need to see it to believe it
I dont need to see it to believe it
Cause I cant shake this fire burning
Deep inside my heart

CHORUS:
This life is Yours and hope is rising
As Your glory floods our hearts
Let love tear down these walls
That all creation would
Come back to You
Its all for You

CHORUS 2:
Your Name is glorious
Glorious
Your love is changing us
Calling us
To worship in spirit and in truth
As all creation returns to You

BRIDGE:
Oh for all the sons and daughters
Who are walking in the darkness
You are calling us to lead them back to You
We will see Your spirit rising
As the lost come out of hiding
Every heart will see this hope we have in You




VERSE 1:
Soon and very soon
My King is coming
Robed in righteousness
And crowned with love
When I see Him
I shall be made like Him
Soon and very soon

VERSE 2:
Soon and very soon I'll be going To the place He has prepared for me There my sin erased My shame forgotten Soon and very soon

CHORUS:
I will be with the One I love With unveiled face I'll see Him There my soul will be satisfied Soon and very soon

VERSE 3:
Soon and very soon
See the procession The angels and the elders
'Round the throne At His feet I'll lay my crowns My worship Soon and very soon

BRIDGE:
Though I have not seen Him My heart knows Him well Jesus Christ the Lamb The Lord of heaven




VERSE 1:
On that day when I see
All that You have for me
When I see You face to face
There surrounded by Your grace
All my fears swept away
In the light of Your embrace
Where Your love is all I need
And forever I am free

PRE CHORUS 1:
Where the streets are made of gold
In Your presence healed and whole
Let the songs of heaven
Rise to You alone

CHORUS:
No weeping no hurt or pain
No suffering You hold me now
You hold me now
No darkness no sick or lame
No hiding You hold me now
You hold me now

VERSE 2:
In this life I will stand
Through my joy and my pain
Knowing theres a greater day
Theres a hope that never fails
Where Your Name is lifted high
And forever praises rise
For the glory of Your Name
Im believing for the day

PRE CHORUS 2:
Where the wars and violence cease
All creation lives in peace
Let the songs of heaven
Rise to You alone

BRIDGE:
For eternity
All my heart will give
All the glory to Your Name