Why is this quiz titled 'Doom Machale'. I dont like. I refuse. Call this quiz something else when you copy it. Bob or something.

This quiz is on facebook as well lol.

Once you've been tagged, erase my answers and enter you own. You have to tag the person who tagged you and tag 10 others (Aiya lazy to tag la). Then, publish your answer.

WHAT IF.....

1. There was a maggot in your soup?
OMIGOSH THERE IS MAGGOT IN MY SOUP I WILL SUE THE ENTIRE PLACE WHERE IM EATING AT FOR UNCLEANLINESS AND THEN GO ON A RAMPAGE AND DESTROY THE ENTIRE AREA IN 1000AOE AROUND ME. Or, I could just tell them that and then dont eat there next time.

2. You woke up and only mcdonalds and starbucks exist?
Oi you guys who sheer bliss. Macs = death food, starbucks = overpriced nonsense. Besides, only macdonalds and starbucks exists? DOES THAT MEAN I DONT EXIST T.T.

3. Pokemon were real?
Oh my gosh that would totally be awesome haha. Mudkipz.

4. You walked around your block naked?
By around the block you mean in the toilet where i shower.

5. The person of your dream was finally yours?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry inside joke =D. HAHA OMIGOSH LOL.

6. The world ends in 24 hours
But its not 2012. Its not even the 19th so its not 20/12 either. Unless, 2012 in calander under proper calculations REFERS TO TODAY =O. Oh this is a what if question? Sorry.

7. You could have 3 wishes but you had 10 seconds to say them?
First wish extend the stupid time first la. Then second wish ask for more wishes the classic answer. Then dunnid third wish le cause everything also have.

8. You could never die?
Physically? Oh awesome then I can spend my first 100 years of my life doing stuff and the rest of my infinite life sitting in a wheelchair too old to do anything.

9. There was beauty pageants for men?
Arent there already just that they arent as well known? I wouldnt know.

10. Models were short and fat instead of skinny and tall?
Hong Xia would be a model (OOOOOHHHHH SUANNNNN THATS FOR CALLING ME SHORT AND FAT =D)

11. We celebrated Halloween like a dark Christmas?
Santa except he steals gifts instead of gives them? If we celebrate Halloween like a dark Christmas, then there shall actually be a cause of joy for Christmas being degraded. But then again since thats not going to happen STOP DEGRADING CHRISTMAS!!

12. Girls wore boxers and guys wore panties?
/kill self

13. Santa, the easter bunny, and the toothfairy really exist?
Didnt you see the email circulating around many many years ago on why Santa couldnt possibly exists? Anyway, they cant exist for long seriously. They'll get shot and all their stuffs pillaged. Maybe polar bears will attack Santa's home.

14. Music could give you cancer?
Yay the whole world is dead. No.

15. Your parents arranged who you had to marry?
Nah mah parents are kool they wont do that.

16. You could star as a character in your favorite cartoon?
BEN TENNYSON!! Im sorry you're talking about cartoons you cant get any more cool than Ben 10 in cartoons.

17. You got to try out on American Idol?
I also got to get booted out.

18. Your parents were spies, superheros, or something cool when you are not home?
Then I wouldnt know about it right? You know, or they would have to kill me. So it wouldnt make a difference. Besides, I think my mom is a superhero. She has this ability to totally predict what im doing.

19. Your life or death depended on any game of your choice?
First one to speak wins OH I WIN.

20. You became a parent 1 year from now?
SP sure anything else NO.

21. There was a breakfast cereal named after you?
No I dont want to be eaten =(. What are you gonna call it. Rezzies? Like Si Er always starts a convo. 'Hey Rezzie'. Now I never understood that. Whats with the 'zie'. I already get slightly annoyed by people who call me 'ReZ' instead of my name when talking to me and not my alter ego. Whats with the addition. So now what. Rezzie is Si Er's prophecy of a future breakfast cereal. DO NOT WANT. xD.

22. You could talk to inanimate objects?
I shall kope Ben's answer. 'shhh. the walls have ears.'

23. There was 10 more 'What If' questions included this as one of them
Huh what? Dont get it. Dont care.

24. You were the only person in the world to have unlimited gas for your car?
Gas is finite even if I have the rest of the world supplies it will still run out. NOOB.

25. You woke up as your opposite gender?
Wake up again.

26. With the snap of your fingers, any problem you would have could disappear?
Is this still part of the 'what if' questions? HULLO? Theres like, not such thing as 'what if' when it comes to the snap. Do you not know the power of the snap? Do you not know what can be done through the snap? Do you not know that the snap makes the impossible possible? Watch this right now I SNAP. Yes. I just changed the very fabric of society. What you dont see any difference? Im sorry only the pure can see it. (Massive NP inside joke)

27. It was against the law to eat more than one meal a day?
I want a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY big meal. And the power to tapao.