Kaboom

http://mtlevelambassadors.com/010309_0800_0861_nsls_400x600.jpg

Grawr I had alot to say really, but I kinda lost inspiration and all that after the spam and stuff. SAD YOU KNOW. It was such a great thing.


But in summary:

I FEEL THAT GOD IS TRULY GOING TO USE KAIROS GREATLY THIS YEAR!!

2009 was honestly, a dead year. Our total increase count was a big fat zero. Well unless you count Joshua who graduated from CIA and Andy who came over to help, yea. Even when Eugene won the Best Evangelist thing, it was noted that he wasnt the Best Evangelist of 2009 pe se but rather everyone he planted came in 2008 with Geng Jie being the last one at Freedom Fest.

BUT THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT!!

Honestly, Kairos had been dead. Perhaps we got complacent. Perhaps we thought we were good enough. But these weeks, from the time leading up to X-Factor and even more after that, I've been seeing a fresh new fire in Kairos. I'm seeing change being initiated. I'm seeing steps and measures and all that.

And I know this year will be a year of harvest.

So watch us.

Kairos is going to RISE UP and ADVANCE GOD'S KINGDOM!!