Stressed

Well at least now I can officially say I have a visible symptom of that.

I think zero people outside my family know this cause it was never really important so yes. For all those who dont know, usually when I go through a period of stress, I start to find it difficult to breathe. I really have to force myself to breathe. And this has happened on multiple occasions, many a times during examination periods lol.

So its interesting to note that this is happening when school is just starting and the workload hasnt come in -.-.

But all is well I suppose. The thing im more concerned about is if im unfortunately pushing away my workload to others. Because in the past few days in an effort to really calm myself I've been trying to in a sense 'push' the load unto others. In general, to get myself as less involved in stuff as possible so I can just chillax a lil.

So sorry if I did that to you =(. And if theres anything I can help out just tell me I'll try my best bah.

Its quite weird. I know there are like so many people out there who ought to be more stressed out because they have even more stuff to do but I suppose its a matter of being used to it. I've always been rather slack so when I actually HAVE stuff to do and actually exists days where I dont have time to myself, yea.

So yups. IB life will be like that anyway so I suppose its just a matter of getting used to it. Once I get used to it I should be fine =).

Until then, I hold on the the word of God. Do not worry, cast your cares unto the Lord for he cares for you.

I thank God for the wonderful message yesterday and today by Pastor Tim which would help me along in my journey in life. I would talk further about it but then again I think everyone who is interested in it was there when he talked so yea no need to haha.

But I thought the song 'One Way' was rather inspiring.

I first heard the song in secondary 1 during chapel where it would go 'ONE WAY *clap clap clap*, JESUS *clap clap clap*'. Yea the most hip song there was in chapel in sec 1 lol I wonder why we dont do that anymore. The chorus was always the part that I recalled about it cause well duh its the chorus, and its really catchy.

In all honestly after hearing the song for so many years this is the first time I really really really looked at the verses. So praise God.

Im still facing a bit of issues. My mood swings a lil so I could be all smiley and all at one moment and changing without notice. I might take a moment to distance myself from community at times to really calm down if I feel its necessary so yups if you see that happen, dont worry im fine =).

Till then, I just wanna trust in God through all circumstance, through all situations. God is sovereign and I know he is in control over all that is in my life.



I lay my life down at Your feet
You're the only one I need
I turn to You and You are always there
In troubled times it's You I seek
I put You first that's all I need
I humble all I am, all to You

One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for

You are always, always there
Every how and every where
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
You will never ever change
Yesterday today the same
Forever till forever meets no end

One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for

You are the Way, the Truth and the Life
We live by faith and not by sight for You,
We're living all for You

CHORUS(x2)
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for

P.S. I realise that there are MANY people who are undergoing period of stress so I encourage everyone even as they pray for themselves to also cover others in prayer =). I dont mean just me la ok I know others who are feeling stressed out as well so yea =p.