Turquoise!!

Water is commonly associated with, I dont know, blue, green colourless etc.

But in Ubin, I learnt something.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs233.snc3/22065_250653144634_675579634_3358074_5849099_n.jpg
You have my assurance that this picture does not begin to describe how DARN NICE the place was.

Apparently when there are mangroves, the waters become very clear and hence very nice.

So after all this time in NPCC, I thought that Ubin was a horrid place. But only after this recent trip did I realise its beauty.

AND TO THE GUYS WHO HAD PROPER CAMERAS. WHERE ARE YOUR PHOTOS!! I WANT SEE!!

Anyway to everyone else, go to http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3358074&l=523335c90d&id=675579634 to see more awesome photos. Fine by me to skip most of them but look at the scenery ones!! NICE!! And those are like with a lousy handphone camera.

I honestly dont mind going back to Ubin sometime. Just maybe a full day trip and come back at night. Camping not so fun haha. Low tide go Chek Jawa, enjoy cycling around for the rest of the time, go celestial resort hornbill restaurant eat lunch (haha its zhi cha not that ex), maybe try some food from the jetty there, feed the dogs and watch them follow you (turnip-formely-known-as-Bob), get lost, refuse to go into the crazy bike trail, then go back to SG and eat dinner at changi village or something haha.

Haha just remember. Bring enough insect repellent to spam =p. And water. Because you cant drink tap water in Ubin and you have to buy and thus the shops are overpriced (but honestly I think the price of the bike, 5 bucks for an entire day, kinda balances that out =p).

Mmm.