Another post with short bursts of thoughts about different things



The above photo was chosen because I was not in it =D. De Zhong neither prolly dressing up or something lol. But srsly, weird, I wonder where I was when this happened haha.

So yup. There ends our time spent in OG10. Though honestly we're still like in the same school compound so nothing to be too sad about haha.

One guy I will miss alot is Alex Tan LOL. Seriously haha. His brand of humor is, unique. Its not like super lame or make jokes or stuff its just he says damn epic stuffs at damn epic moments with the straight cute face. Something like Keane last time I guess except cuter haha.

And I just realised today that Vanessa has a twin sister in HCJC, so that means we have two twins in OG10, other one being Jonathan of the Soon brothers haha.

And the people going to 5.14. Lol. We were like talking at the bus stop, the three people going over are like so vastly different personalities, and I quote Lim Heng, "Krystal's a guy, De Zhong's a girl, and Yu Kheng is just a cave man". Its a bit mean but its a very true point haha Krystal was like super scary during sock wars ,De Zhong is, well, our Artemis goddess nuff said, and Yu Kheng doesnt go with us for all the stuff we do. So dont mind me quoting it =D.

Well im not exactly going to make a speech about OG10 so yups, rock on!!

---

As for 5.13 my new class, haha its abit like 4.11 last year I guess. Its a laugh non stop class because of all the jokers but it also means we may not get so much stuffs done =(.

Well today we laughed non stop for the one hour as well with all the nonsense like voting Weiren Daryl in as chairman (again like we did in 4.11 LOL) and the girls voting was like people were raising their hands to try to make it exactly 10 people each time lol (but it failed).

Haha to illustrate my point about joker class, know how we always got jokers last year that make memorable quotes?

During self introductions.

Nic Ong: "Ok hi, im Teck Hong"
Class: *laughter and cheering*
Loke: "Are you sure? Is that your real name?"
Nic Ong: "Yea im Nicholas Ong but people call me Teckkk Hongggg"

NICE ONE HAHA. That was really good.

Other than that, I shant go too much into 5.13 either =).

---

Ok now we come to the more serious stuffs.

Gossip is ugly. I realised today firsthand myself beyond all that things that people teach us but we dont really understand about gossip. It really does build up a false picture of others.

I shant put names but someone I consider a close friend of mine was gossiped about today while I was there. I couldnt really do anything of course since I was kind of outnumbered, but I felt that it was a grossly unfair misrepresentation of who the person really was.

Its like, the bad traits of the person got blown out of proportion and it painted this really bad picture of the person, but the good sides that I respect that person for were never mentioned.

Its really mean. And the person wont even know what hit him.

I was particularity disturbed by the fact that majority of the people in the conversation didnt even really know who that person was at first, but after the conversation they left with this idea in their minds of who they think the person was like, but the picture painted was really quite untrue.

I hope to be able to correct some of this damage but theres really a limit to what I can do.

I dont know. I might be the next person to be gossiped about. So to everyone out there, do not be too affected by what others say!! Specifically to Christians, no matter what, you are the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ and it matters not what the world says of you but only what God says of you!! Know that even if the whole world misunderstands you, God knows!!

---

And to end off, today's Kairos stuff was good haha. I think I learnt somethings I can take away, particularity about praying at all times in all situations. I think its something I want to apply in my life. We have Sunday Christians we hear about that, but perhaps we can take it one step further. Even if we pray everyday, is that time slot whatever length it is the time, and after that the rest of the day is without prayer?

Prayer should be unceasing. Continually. All the time. We do not just seek God at like 8 to 9pm and then forget about Him the rest of the time. By continually keeping an attitude of prayer, even if its just the little things, we are essentially keeping ourselves connected to God, and that is extremely important.

So yups. I shall strive to achieve that in my life!!

Till then, im really tired and my eyes feel like closing, my mind isnt working to generate new thoughts anymore so the post ends here =p.