Happy Day

Its Chinese New Year And V-Day!!

Well as with what I have been doing recently, I didnt send out any sms greetings for this season to anyone so blog readers, you're specially receiving my greetings =).

I just find it quite pointless haha. Waste sms also so I only replied those who msged me lol.

Anyway, I know what everyone thinks this post is probably going to be about. Chinese New Year and the ang bao spree today. Nope. But im going to talk just a teeny bit about the other special day though.

Woah hold on. Me? Valentine's day? That does not click man.

But here at Destiny Impact, you dont have to be attached to celebrate this wonderful day!! (What shameless advertising)



This coming saturday, 20th feburary (yea I know its like one week over already), its an alliteration!! Velvet Valentine!!

Haha I learnt from facebook what we ought to call this day. Single-Awareness Day!! =D

And while im at it,


http://destinyimpact.net/beta/images/eventspic/marchiemad.jpg

ANOTHER ALLITERATION!! Omigosh man. But then again I dunno why im advertising for this yet because we dont even have the details haha. Just that, hey look guys another alliteration.

Ok yea. Thats mostly what this post about. Hmm. Oh lemme just put up some songs. I've started listening to a few songs (like twelve according to my iPod) recently so yea. Im abit outdated so I know the existence of some songs for quite some time but I dont really go and listen to them until later so yea. Songs in this list include Insomnia (cause of mass dance) and You Belong With Me (cause of orientation lunch).

But anyway, no point posting those cause you already know them. So here are two songs that I love and started listening to recently but arent that popular =).

This song was played last week during DI's second birthday haha



Nice song ^^.

And this one is the 4th ending of FMAB. Which over here I would again do some advertising. WATCH FMAB LEH WHY NO ONE WATCH WITH ME ONE. Everytime something cool happens I got no one to discuss it with leh T.T.



Eh you non anime people, I dont watch anime either, other than Fate Stay Night which I watched on animax for fun and missed a few episodes and didnt care, and digimon last time, I dont watch any other anime either but I watch this!! It has a really really really good plot!!

And you anime people, WATCH IT!! Nuff said.

Ok nothing else le haha. Bb.