Jialat

http://emergingyouth.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/office-sign-workload.jpg Im sure most people know how I read almost 30 blogs like 5 to 10 times a day and read every single post on facebook.

I DIDNT READ BLOGS AND NOT MUCH OF FACEBOOK YESTERDAY!!

Thats, rare. Really.

Because you know why?

MATH HL SHOULD BE CONDEMNED!!

CONDEMNED!!

Leng (or do you rather Rei) dont you pop out and say 'lul math studies'. And whoever else is in SL too.

Im annoyed that I spent 3 days staying back after school to do like less than 10 math questions.

But something amusing today. I was doing question 13 of ws 1.2 (ITS AN EVIL QUESTION) in the SAC after school. I worked at it for like half an hour (SEE HOW MATH HL KILLS YOU) and when I found x (suppose to find x, y and z), I was like 'OH MY GOODNESS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!'

I actually shouted that out. The people in the SAC turned and stared at me.

I looked a group of what looked like sec 1s and I said 'thats what math HL does to you'.

Then I put my iPod back on and continued my work.

EPIC SIOOOO!!

Ok. Thats about it.

I shall not whine about Math HL. Just that its no joke when people try to dissuade you from taking it.