WE DANCED BUT WE COULDNT SPELL LOL

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

It would be quite sad if we danced then we screw up then we lose or something.

BUT ITS JUST PLAIN HILARIOUS WHEN YOU LOSE COZ YOU CANT SPELL LOLOLOLOL!!

HAHA 0/4 for chinese and 2/4 for english. WE COULDNT SPELL TWELFTH LOLOLOLOL!!

Oh my goodness haha. Ohhhh man.

Anyway I hope the video for our dance comes up soon. Meanwhile I have our rehearsal video which I will edit now and then yayyy.

And oh my. Rhema's 'dance' was really good. Admittedly I thought they were gonna fail coz like didnt see them prac one and then when we all had our songs le and do some choreo le they still dont even have the song.

WAHLIEW THEN COME OUT SOME EPIC STUFFS. This is called efficiency. Minimum input for the maximum output. I feel so thoroughly owned haha.

Anyway, they took the concept from this video:



But I thought they made it better!! The words on top and stuff, especially during the turning point the thing change from black to white haha. Plus its live and when its live its better. Plus it was like close up mah the other ppl one is on stage not so close and intimate. Plus familiar faces!! YUE SENG LOL!!

Haha everyone was quite touched. Some people cried. ANDY CRIED HAHA!! I was the uh unfeeling camera man coz I was looking at it through the small screen LOL. Sry la I dont cry one =p.

We should totally reuse that performance. For that matter I hope we can reuse all our performances for whatever stuffs haha coz they all were so cool!! Oh but dont reuse the spelling please =D.

Haha ok I go edit the video le. Meanwhile, enjoy a video I found yesterday morning some insane stuff there.