WE'RE GONNA DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE FREEDOM WE KNOW

http://destinyimpact.net/beta/images/eventspic/DI-2.jpgThe day has arrived!!

Today (its past 12) is the day!!

All our efforts we put in, its time to DANCE!!

I am seriously proud of Kairos. Well ok maybe 'Kairos' isnt the right group to refer to since its only the six of us dancing but I dont care Kairos is awesome =D.

Personally, I think I might screw up tmr. And my moves arent nice (Bynes is the pro lol), but hey whatever!!

Honestly, this whole thing didnt start out too well. We had nothing. It was at times so stressing.

But today we achieved it!! AND WE'RE READY!!

KAIROS!! WE WERE BORN FOR THIS!!

'This' not meaning 'dance' but eh whatever la!!

---

On a sadder note, Imagine article + insane math portfolio + written commentary which I dont know how to do. Aww shucks.

And Bynes if you see this, JIAYOUUUUUU!!~