Fizzpop

Now now kevin I didnt say anything about ascribing to a higher power sheesh sounds like picking a fight whenever that happens. Relac sio.

Anyway, I stated that I wanted to know how it works and at the start of the post I also mentioned 'science people do explain', which basically means im asking what is the science behind it because duh I do believe there is a scientific reason but then im not exactly good at it so im asking those who do know, which in this case it turns out to be you.

Anyway, if its because I mentioned 'miracle', imo, just because something can be explained by science doesnt mean its a miracle. In many ways, science is a miracle. You dont have to ascribe to a higher power to recognise that we live in a really complex universe and that is something that I find rather amazing.

But thank you anyway for your input though unfortunately I must say there has been some misunderstanding. Be honoured you have a post devoted to you because this is wayyy to long to spam the cbox with =).