Hello again, before I go off

Pardon me for spamming my own blog (and facebook too for that matter) but im trying to get rid of my backlog of things I want to post before I go off for camp haha. Its ok you guys have 3 days to take your time to read whatever I posted no need to do it in one sitting.

Anyway, started to find more places to get good pictures online recently. Ive always been using yahoo and google for specific topical searches and for random nice beautiful pictures I have been using E-on software and Shifted Reality so yea, they're really good and I could keep using them forever but it always helps to have more variety.

So I tried deviantart but I dont think I will be using it alot honestly (but the previous post's picture was from deviantart haha). I find that the type of pictures I would expect to get in deviantart is quite different from that elsewhere. Not exactly my taste but it does have good and interesting stuff in there.

So yea, I know theres flickr too but flickr is pretty much yahoo search lol since yahoo search throws flickr at you first always. Photobucket doesnt seem very good if you're using the photos already there. Any other good sites anyone can recommend? Would be helpful thanks =).

Anyway to end off this post, some visual poetry thing I found on deviantart which I thought was super cool haha. It flows amazingly well imo and it can be understood in one reading, which I wouldnt expect for something that apparently looks like random words scattered everywhere lol.

Enjoy =).

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/i/2010/069/1/7/in_my_head__you__re_a_galaxy__by_paperheartsyndrome.jpg