Sacrifice



I have work to do, quite alot of it actually.


Others have work too. My presence will help reduce the workload of others.

I have many other events this holidays.

If you commit yourself to something, you should press on.

I need to focus on God, for one it will again, cut into my prayer meeting time, also, it means I would need to reschedule some of my work time which might affect other things.

Making a difference. What I do will make a difference. Are we not called to impact destinies?

Its the holidays. I need a break. I already feel rather stressed out and frustrated dont add on to it.

Why are all your arguments about yourself. What about others, have you considered others?

---

"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."

---

At the end of the day, I really dont feel like going down.

Yet, in my heart I know that at the heart of service is sacrifice. When missionaries go out to serve in other countries, they had give up so much.

Voices in my head scream both ways.

---

For now, I have come to an agreement, an answer.

But I wonder, what if one day I am called to really go out and do something.

What will I do?

Theres a tugging feeling in my heart, and in some ways, a sense of disappointment in myself.

Coupled with the secret desire that if only, my eyes were closed and I knew nothing.