Another post

There arent many things worth holding on to nowadays, arent many things that bring a sense of satisfaction.

There isnt much to hope for either, it seems that everything already seems defined, and it isnt gonna be the way I wish it would be.

One phase resounds in me though. "He that honours me, I will honour". Somehow its just one of the few remaining motivations in my life.

I used to bother about this quite abit until I realise that it doesnt really matter, and that I write for myself, but I just thought I want to ask again. Who actually comes here? Who reads these musings of my life?

Im finding it harder and harder to talk to people about things again. The best way I can express myself is through these words, and even then they dont do it perfectly. There used to be one person whom I said alot to, but not anymore, I dont even say anything anymore. Because ultimately I find that people just dont understand. Even I dont understand myself. How would I expect others to?

Haha, but even as I make this call to ask and see who visits this place, people still remain in the shadows sometimes. I dont know, I just wish to know.

Heh. I never really had a extraordinary life changing moment with God like some others have, I kinda just slipped in and became part of this Church. But I do wonder what life would have been like without God. Especially when you find that there simply isnt anything else in life of worth anymore.

Even that is tough too actually.

I feel like Solomon haha. But then again maybe thats cause I actually honestly agree on alot that he says. Read Ecclesiastes as a whole and you will understand what I mean.