HI BY THE TIME I END THIS POST IT WILL BE 2AM AND I WILL BE GOING OH NOES HEADACHE TMR BUT UNTIL THEN I HAD COFFEE AND I AM HIGH

As you can tell from the really long title =D.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs570.snc3/31131_387060624634_675579634_4050370_7485479_n.jpg

Pretty cool right!! I took it myself haha I like the view from my house. I have a better one I took last time though I not sure if I posted up before. NEED BETTER CAMERA TO BETTER CAPTURE THE DAILY MORNING HANDICRAFT OF GOD!!

Ok. Its time for the one thing to thank God for today. Or yesterday for that matter.

HAHA ONE ONLY AH? =D

Ok thank God for giving me inspiration for my history EE proposal!!

Seriously, I was really really thankful on Sunday because I had no topic before then, then I had a topic after a visit to the library. Then monday was like abit sian again coz Johan was doing a similar topic but his apparently wasnt very feasible. Then tuesday was awesomeday again and then today I came back and worked hard on my proposal and by the grace of God something that looks pretty awesome to me (that I totally didnt expect myself to be able to do) is produced.

I swear I will emo and break down and cry if I dont get into history EE with this amount of stuff lol. But I think I will. Hence, I feel happy =D.

REJOICE!!

Oh, also in the course of working on my proposal, I found out that Winston Churchill is a Nobel Prize winner in LITERATURE. And that he makes awesome quotes. Like hes the king of suanning and of epic quotes lor. Go read his quotes here.

And then, thank God for today where I feel accomplished!! Finished EE proposal, worked with Beyond Social Services (the kid I had today actually wants to learn yay), managed to reach BEFORE prayer meeting starts FOR ONCE, and packed my bag for WOW trip!! Haha. Oh but I screwed up my econs test but I was laughing afterwards anyway.

Basically im going to fail this test because I have 12/30 marks worth of blanks, meaning that all I need is to deduct 4 marks from my remaining questions and I would fail the paper, which is honestly quite probable. I would really laugh if I still passed haha.

Its interesting. I suppose there are two ways you could look at it. Thing is, I made a chain of fatal mistakes in Section A part b which resulted in me not being able to complete that question as well as part d. That is like, if it happened in the exam you would break down and cry one. But since it was a mock paper so yea, I was happy because I felt that I could do the paper but I just messed up so it doesnt matter coz I know I can one =D. So im just going to see how well I score for the rest of the components. If I really still can pass ah, ALL PRAISE TO GOD!! Haha but then I think cannot. But ALL PRAISE TO GOD ANYWAY!!

Wheeeeeeee.

And and and. Thirdly, and of GREAT IMPORTANCE.

GREAT GREAT IMPORTANCE.

LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

AWESOMENESS TO THE MAX.

I HAS VINE BAND FROM ASHES TO BEAUTY!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!




MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!

Ok no its not but yes.

But you know, most people dont know who vine band is. So sad.

VINE BAND IS AWESOME THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!!

FROM ASHES TO BEAUTYYYYY!!~

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!

HAHA!!

Ok. I shall end off this post with Isaiah 61, the chapter that inspired this song =).

1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,

2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,

3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.

4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.

5 Aliens will shepherd your flocks;
foreigners will work your fields and vineyards.

6 And you will be called priests of the LORD,
you will be named ministers of our God.
You will feed on the wealth of nations,
and in their riches you will boast.

7 Instead of their shame
my people will receive a double portion,
and instead of disgrace
they will rejoice in their inheritance;
and so they will inherit a double portion in their land,
and everlasting joy will be theirs.

8 "For I, the LORD, love justice;
I hate robbery and iniquity.
In my faithfulness I will reward them
and make an everlasting covenant with them.

9 Their descendants will be known among the nations
and their offspring among the peoples.
All who see them will acknowledge
that they are a people the LORD has blessed."

10 I delight greatly in the LORD;
my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

11 For as the soil makes the sprout come up
and a garden causes seeds to grow,
so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise
spring up before all nations.

YAYYYYYYYY!! HALLEUJAH!!!

I r feeling high =).

HAHA I really ended the post at 2am =p.