Phew


Haha I made this poster. I have quite a few more on facebook and alot more planned.

I have to take this time to thank God.

With History EE panic, its a great sigh of relief to finally be able to have a topic to look into, and not one that I reluctantly chose because I had nothing to do but something at least of interest to me, easy to find resources, and should be an alright topic to research upon.

So History EE, the one thing that has been giving me the most stress for a couple of weeks now, finally takes a backseat.

Well but this is but part one of four. Part two begins tomorrow during EE consultation. Part three on friday's proposal submission and part four the sheer horror day of receiving results.

But I know like how He has seen me through thus far, He will continue to do so.

So thank God =).