Shine



You will be safe in His arms
You will be safe in His arms
'Cause the hands that hold the world
Are holding your heart

This is the promise He made
He will be with You always
When everything is falling apart
You will be safe in His arms

---

I love the sky. It doesnt need to be an awesome sunrise or sunset although I see that quite abit from my house (haha I love the view from my house). It doesnt have to do with those times where the beautiful shades of purple, pink, red and all that splash across the evening sky.

I love the bright blue afternoon sky.

I find it amazing, beautiful.

---

I thank God for Him being with me, teaching me new things.

These days, beyond those spiritual highs, I found out personally through my own experience what it is like to really put complete trust in Him.

As often as we say it, we dont really do it. We still rely on ourselves alot sometimes.

But His grace is enough.

You know, I asked God to teach me how to love.

To show compassion.

Be humble.

Persevere.

And He gave me this. This series of events and circumstances that direct me in these paths.

And together with that book that has been a blessing and eye opener for me, im beginning to learn more about grace.

Grace. A word that we can never fully comprehend.

Grace is unfair. Thats the whole point. Thats whats so amazing about it.

I spend time thinking alot, some would have heard me talk about Capitalism and how its terrible and stuff. But I recognize whats best in a fallen world. And I recognize whats needed.

A light in the darkness.

A candle in the night.

The world looks for acceptance. Be it in their social circles or wherever else, through whatever means necessary sometimes, they do so to achieve a sense of belonging, a sense that they are important. Because no one wants to be a nobody. Not everyone wants to be famous, but at least, they want some recognition, and many of these they find it in their friends.

But be careful, when that goes too far.

Ultimately the only true acceptance I can find is in Christ alone. Names dont bother me, because I have the one name that truly matters.

I am a Child of God.

Ransomed. Redeemed. Righteous.

In a fallen world, its easy sometimes, to look to others and disregard them.

But God grant me the grace to do the unjust. And by that, I mean to treat people well, even if they dont deserve it.

Grace.

The power of grace, its beyond belief, unleashed, its a weapon that destroys enemies without touching them.

I asked for God to teach me all these.

He did, and he still is.

I am, shining, like the stars in the night.

---

This is totally anticlimatic but before I go off, does anyone have The Art Of Travel and Sound Of Waves to lend me read? =p