Still being overwhelmed



Haha the song for the dance item at Life Concert.

Anyway, I still have quite abit of unfinished work. And its not just that. At the moment there are also other things will coming down hard on me that its so hard for me to just operate even if I dont do any work at all.

At this moment, I dont know if this is going to be the right decision, but you know what?

Screw it.

Because, its stressing me out so much. I cant live life forever feeling overwhelmed.

I believe in God.

I was reading a testimony of some 45 pointer Year 7 in the Trinity magazine and its interesting because thats like, someone I can identify with.

She trusted in God and came out a 45 pointer. Heck, I dont need 45 points.

But the idea is there.

So I rather not be stressed out like this. I'd like to think, in the future, how much will THIS really matter? Yea, maybe the difference between at 30 and 40 point for IB is huge and can affect the rest of my life blah blah blah but seriously, at the expense of the life? Causing more misery?

Not my style. Besides, I dont really think im going to do that badly. Just, not as well as I hope to.

And to top it all off, I know I will be safe in His arms.