Stress and panic



(I think fractal art is pretty cool)

Well im not spasmming now and all but thats what I predict im going to be.


At least I have since gotten some form of scope for my history EE as to what kind of question I want but when everyone around me seems to already have a question in mind and I dont, it really makes me worried.

And even then, I dont know, my possible research areas seems so superficial and so common, as if it could have been lifted off a textbook or something.

I wish people would just go take some other EE. I can't afford not to get this EE, its like, if I dont get it I might as well go retain or something.

60 to 70 slots, more than 90 students.

The odds arent terribly good.

Sigh, I predict mass panic next week, even amongst the rest of the EE students, but for me I really dont know.

Add that to IOP, history test, econs IA, I dont know.

Its the make or break week. I am nothing without God.

I called, you answered.
And you came to my rescue and I,
Wanna be where you are.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/1679115_f520.jpg