WHEEEEEEEE!!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/107/6/9/6960347631ee3725bc0a594a95b402f2.jpg

Deviantart really has alot of awesome stuff. My bookmarks overload because I find like 5 more awesome pictures everyday just by scrolling through the top pictures.

So I shall post them and delete them from my bookmarks =D. One of these days I shall spam one post full of deviantart photos lol.

Anyway, this one was Dreamscape by =realityDream.

---

Sometimes, we really fail to see the workings of God in our lives, blinded, when God does something for us, we dont really think twice about it.

Praise God, for the amusing, interesting, unexpected ways that he works =D.

Its interesting. He remains faithful even when we are not. In times when we have difficulty praising him, where we have so little time that its hard to pray, he still is there for us (no this is not an excuse for you not to pray =D).

He honours those who honour Him.

I think sometimes we really dont appreciate God, dont appreciate life enough. So im try to start something new. Everyday I shall think of one thing I can be thankful for!! Sounds cheesy but I think it would be pretty cool.

So for today, thank God for his helping me with my EE when I feel troubled and stressed out, for showing me a way out, for tuning circumstances that they work out even better than how I originally hoped for them to be =).

Remind me to do this if I forget, haha im quite a forgetful person.