Heh

pencils.. (131/365) by michy66.

Well we've got our math port today. It doesnt seem that difficult but who knows once we start doing it =/. Haha and the econs IA which I stayed up late to do yesterday night now I have to cut short by half tonight so that HSL will accept it =p.


But thank God! Because while 1.5k words isnt really a good thing, it is honestly better than having zero words. Thank God, for before I started on the draft I was really having a headache about how to go about with it coz its really not easy, but I asked Him to help me to sit down, focus, not be distracted, and I finished it!! Haha oh man, what will I do without the Lord.

There are many things in life that God helps us through in such subtle ways we dont even notice them and tend to attribute them to ourselves or to chance occurrence but seriously, even every breath that we breath is worth thanking God for.

So yes. Praise the Lord!!

Hehe. And im quite happy about something else too ^^.