I know I just posted but

I FEEL SO EMO NOW.

After stuff, after that post, and all that.

AND IM LISTENING TO EMO VINE BAND SONGS!!

Haha remember the post I made after WOW about the super impactful vine band songs?

I finally found them. One cannot be found on youtube, the other one vine band's version dont have, heh, God of Justice this version by Tim Hughes less emo but not as good also.

ANYWAY, I dunno why im typing in caps like im high. Im so emo now la seh, dont feel like doing anything but I need to do work.

Ok. Highly highly highly recommended to listen. I cried because of both of these songs ok. I DONT CRY ONE OK. Well not on my first listening but yes.

The Vine Band - Your Heart

Cannot embed so click on the link below

http://vimeo.com/7428935

Then this one is the God of Justice less emo non vine band version lol.