RAWR!!~


Hehe I like posting this picture up ^^.

Look, im not in church this morning. Boohoo bad boy.

Nah just kidding. I mean the bad boy part. I feel abit bad for not going la but I suppose my mom's right, if im going there to fall asleep theres not much point is there? Plus MATH PORTTT.

But I gotta make sure this is an exception and not everything some project is due then I pon lol.

Anyway, theres GDOP later so that sorta balances it out somewhat I suppose.

Rawr. I finally had eight hours of sleep. Feels good.

I swear math port is from the devil it kills your life, physical, mental, social, spiritual, everything xD. Hey theres a huge problem when you take your recess, group 4 project break, and even that tiny little break during primers to try to sleep.

Heck maybe IB is from the devil. DONT JOIN IB. TEO WEIYANG WAS INCREDIBLY SMART!!

Ok haha I should stop attributing random stuff to the devil. Anyway, primers was quite funny yesterday lol. Basha tent pitching was highly entertaining. And you can tell the extent of IB's impact in our lives when you start using what you learn in your subjects as analogies and you make jokes with them.

Like how when during Bible Study when Mr Loke was talking about idolatry, he said something like "humans will always have unlimited wants" and Kenneth and me looked at each other and said "scarcity". Well we did that because we were sitting opposite each other im pretty sure almost every other person looked at the guy opposite him and said the same thing at the same moment xD.

And Shaun Lim pointed out something super funny from Ecclesiastes 5:11.

As goods increase,
so do those who consume them.
And what benefit are they to the owner
except to feast his eyes on them?

See, the Bible addresses economic issues as well. The last two lines are about ostentatious goods.

DID YOU LAUGH AT THAT? NO? IT WASNT EVEN FUNNY? SEE WHAT IB DID TO US!!

Oh well. Its almost noon time to go off for GDOP (its fun to say the thing as one word).

I NEED ALL THE ENERGY I CAN MUSTER TONIGHT FOR THE FINAL MATH PORT RUSH!! ALL MATH HL STUDENTS UNITE!! FOR TONIGHT WILL BE THE FINAL BATTLE!! TONIGHT WE FIGHT, AND WE DONT STOP FIGHTING UNTIL WE UTTERLY DESTROYED THE ENEMY!!

Welcome to IB.



Well its not TOK nor EE thats killing me now, its ONLY math port. And I just realised May 25th is in two days. Heh.

P.S. Hey can anyone recommend good books for me to attempt to read during the holidays? Christian or secular also can. For Christian books, does anyone have the book 'The Jesus I Never Knew' by Philip Yancey? Thanks =).