Thoughts

There was an insect. I know what its called in chinese but not in english.

It kinda kept me company tonight. It seemed weird though, not behaving right, buzzing around the floor, like it was trying to fly but it couldnt.

It climbed up a shelf, jumped off, flew abit, crashed landed. Did it again, at a higher height. Same result.

It went on for a few hours.

Just now, a few minutes ago, it was buzzing around on the floor again. I stepped on it accidentaly.

It didnt die.

I was going to just kill it. I didnt think it was going to live anymore. It buzzes on the same spot on the floor.

I took the newspaper, ready to crush it with it, but it seemed to push away from it, struggling to survive.

I used the newspaper and brought it out and left it there. Im not sure if its still alive.