Tired

Now that math port is over, theres this insanely huge backlog of work. Add on to explorally, primers and DI commitments, this is huge.

I cant hand up my work. Sigh, everytime a teacher tells us to hand up something by some date, I mentally calculate and it registers in my mind that it cannot be done.

And yet, if I dont do my work, I cant score well. I've been scoring terribly to say the least.

Sigh. Prayer life's been badly affected and the way things are going it isnt going to let up anytime soon.

I dont know.

Screw chinese project. Who cares if its graded and due tmr we're only informed today.

Im more concerned about how my group members will react but seriously, if they dont care right now and intend to panic at 12mn, im just going to go sleep.

I feel like im going to disappoint. I cant commit to anything because I need to strike a balance, but when I do, the point of balance is when im already failing everything.