Yay!!

Haha, I was super emo yesterday night lor, all the work and everything. Then I made this like, super emo post, then at 1130 before I could post it, I DISCONNECTED FROM THE INTERNET HAHA.

So i saved it in a notepad document and went to sleep, and the WHOLE of today I forgot and I thought that I ACTUALLY POSTED IT and I was thinking if I should remove it but I had no time.

THEN I REACHED HOME THEN I REALISED I NEVER POSTED IT HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

SO TOO BAD TO ALL OF YOU WHO WANTED TO READ IT xD.

Im happy =).

God works in mysterious ways.

Im glad I penned down all those words yesterday, it acted as a catalyst for self reflection today and helped to direct me to where I am now.

Anyway, I need to cut down on emo posts lol.

But I guess it all stems from the core of the issue. You've got to be truly happy first.

And who says that cant be done? My joy is in the Lord!!

SO BE HAPPY!!

Its not easy, but holidays are here, chance to bounce right back up, to greater heights even.

And I know, He is all I need.

REJOICE!!

Hehe, one of the few vine band songs that actually get on youtube ^^.



Who can set my heart on fire
Who can fill my soul's desire
No one else but You
No one else but You
Who can heal my broken heart
Who has loved me from the start
No one else but You

---

Maybe I'll share a little about an incident that took place with regarding my phone when I came back home about 2 hours ago.

It was on 5% batt, and I tried to charge it, but it appeared that my phone charging port thing died. Probably because I dropped it at Beyond Social Services and everything came out lol.

And I was like, 'oh no, no, no, I have to meet Andy tmr, Explorally on sat, LDC on sun, and my parents are out of Singapore, not now no please no'.

Tried again, cannot. Change charger. Cannot. Change charging point. Cannot. Change charger at the changed charging point. Cannot.

Eh look alliteration.

Anyway, I called my parents with my house phone and talked to them and then I tried again, cannot. Went to bathe, come out, cannot.

I wasnt very distressed as I felt that I sort of had a backup in my old phone but it would be extremely inconvenient. But I remember thinking that I really do need my phone to work.

I recall, after trying about three or four times, I was thinking 'God, I need your help, you know the situation, why of all times now is REALLY a bad time for my phone to not work'. And it still didnt work after that.

I recalled, thinking 'Do I have to claim this by faith? Do I speak into it and say let it come to pass? But I also remember not wanting to do it. I suppose I was subtly afraid that it would not happen so I didnt dare to believe for it in the first place'.

And after so many tries, I was pretty much giving up, I was going to take out my old phone to use, and I used the remaining 5% to copy down whatever I needed that was stored in my phone, then was checking the warranty for my phone, when I just decided to use the spare charger in that box. It doesnt make sense you know, because I already tried two chargers.

BUT IT WORKED!!

HAHA!!

MY PHONE IS HAPPILY CHARGING AWAY NOW KAY!!

SO PRAISE GOD!!

This experience raises for me the idea of this claiming by faith thing. Hmm I think I need to examine it in further detail.

Haha oh well ^^.



HAHA heres the other song that can be found on youtube xD. There are only 3, this, the one above, and From Ashes To Beauty haha =p.