=)



Amen!! Revival!!

---

I spent today getting distracted =D.

First by my bro's book that was lying around.

Then failing to study math.

Then watching Evan Almighty with my parents on dvd.

Then failing to study math again.

Then finishing my one page complex number notes after one hour.

Then practicing math questions.

AND REALISING THAT I CMI!!

T.T

Im soooooo dead for math =(.

---

Ark Reporter: What makes you think God chose you?
Evan: He chose all of us.

Evan: Do I know you?
God: Not as much as I'd like.

Evan: I fought you every step of the way.
God: Yes, but you did it.

---

Haha Evan Almighty some kinda reminded me of the skit last year LOL. There was one part where the wife's lines were quite similar lor =p.

---

Alright time to go!! English tmr just WHACK ARH!!

---

Hmm random thought:

Lets say someone is going through worse than you, you are having it a little rough but you're fine generally, then lets say you could make life better for someone by that tiny bit, but it would require a greater sacrifice on your part, is it 'worth it'?

Remember, they are worse off than you, but what you can do is limited (though got some effect) and it would take away more from you (even though still not as bad).

What would you do?