First battle!!

http://static.e-onsoftware.net/showcase/DayPictures/3845_sha.jpg

So tell me, why is it everytime you study, you think you've got everything memorised, its all in your head, when you go through in your mind you still know everything, you know all your formulas and stuff, and then when you take out a practice paper to do you just DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH.

Ok la not so bad but I got 7 wrong in my mcq out of 20 for physics practice. Havnt even done the full paper yet. Die die die lol.

Ok la, 3 of them is my bad, kena trick or rmb wrongly. I DONT UNDERSTAND THE OTHER FOUR!!

Shockwaves from earthquakes? Explorally?

T.T.

Haha oh well, studying time over for now, break time =).

---

Haha I swear, today was the first time ever in my life I laughed in the face of a paper I completely didnt understand LOL.

5 minutes reading time, I read through the prose, I was like wth ok I dont understand this at all. Then I read through the poem and I was like ok crap I think I understand it but no way in the world am I going to be able to write a commentary on it.

So I re read the prose a lil, then the person said reading time over, and I closed it and said 'ok, my own advice, pray, dont worry, and JUST WHACK AH'.

AND I DID IT KAY.

I EXPLORALLY LAUGHED IN THE FACE OF THAT PROSE PASSAGE AND JUST STARTED WRITING IT WITH NO CLUE WHAT MY POINTS WERE GONNA BE LOL!!

Haha. Funny thing was, as I started to write more, I started to notice more stuff about the prose passage and commented on it, then I started to formulate a sort of basis for my writing and then I just whacked all the way, whenever I had something come to my mind I just scribbled it down and wrote it in later.

PURE SKILLZ!!

Haha, but I didnt pick up any literary devices, just like, sentence structure, point of view and stuff.

So there, evidence that my formula works =D.

Thank God haha.

No its not that I think I'll do well, I might fail it if its completely out of point (LOL), but I feel accomplished because never once did I stop my pen, and inspiration just flowed endlessly, and it was originally a prose that I completely didnt know what to write about.

So yea, I MIGHT (a huge might) score well if the teachers thing it was very uh, insightful, heh. I know its probably different from the average person's reading. Hence I was saying, im either getting a 9 to 12 or a 18 to 21 =p.

SO YEAAA!! Thank God, even if I get zero. But I hope I score well though, coz I was quite pleased with the way it worked out lol =).

P.S. TOK and psychology helped greatly in the written commentary LOL.

---

Update:

Oh oh oh I forgot to mention. I get REALLY queer when I start trying to memorise stuff, like physics =p. Haha for one hour plus I was speaking with a weird accent to myself, jumping around, lying on my bed on my head with my feet high up the wall, interjecting random sounds and noises when im trying to remember the definition of resonance.

Hence, do not attempt to study with me when its memorising day =D.

---

Update again:

NUHHHHH!!

FMAB is as good as over =(.

Everything ended already the last episode is just going to tie up loose ends so that the characters can have a proper ending. Wahlao.

My FMAB T.T.

But honestly, I kinda like the way it ended haha. And I usually hate endings lol.

FMAB WHOOO!! Awesome plot, awesome battles, awesome character development =D. The idea of equivalent exchange is cool. Its pretty much a theme if FMAB were a literary book lol, its not just equivalent exchange in alchemy they perform, its in everything. Even the stones are an equivalent exchange.

And funny, all the Christianity allusions. Lol. Well alot of it is off tangent but there are things to think about =p.

I must say again, the character development is probably what I love most about the show, even more than the plot which is awesome alone by itself. CHUN WEE ONE PIECE IS NOOB IT HAS NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT NOR PLOT!!

See, FMAB, an anime that isnt mindless, it challenges you and makes you think!! =D