FIZZICKS

http://www.spokanefitnesscoach.com/images/success%20pictures/you-success.jpg

TAKE THAT EXPLORALLY!!

Thats a potential 7 points for physics for you =D.

Ok la, dont overconfident. Its not easy to get 7 points coz I messed up paper 1 quite abit so I really need to get super high to get 7 points.

But but but, the thing is, I KNOW HOW TO DO ALL THE QUESTIONS FOR PAPER II WOOHOO!!

Seriously, I was irritated at the end of the paper coz my OCD triggered coz I didnt finish one part of question 2 when they said put down your pens. I know how to do it already then I was scribbling it and I didnt manage to finish it but aiya nvm la, one mark lol. Honestly you dont care so much about 1 mark when you're doing wayyyyy better than you expected already ^^.

But OCD la. Haha super funny. Pens down I write one more line. Then on impulse my hand grabbed the pen and wrote abit more before I made myself put it down again. Then I sat there staring at the pen. Then I picked it up and put it down again. OCD!! Must finish the paper!! Haha at that moment it wasnt even about the marks it was about finishing it lol.

Quite awesome when the most irritating part of the paper was OCD =p.

Haha anyway, so nice of them to split 5 questions into their catergories =D. It was quite an easy paper la granted, but alot of ppl seemed to have messed up leh.

SHM was super funny. Haha before the exam people were going around asking one another to define SHM, there were 2 reactions. Either you say 'screw it la they wont ask la' or you go 'shm is the oscillatory motion of a particle such that the acceleration is directly proportionate to the displacement from the equilibrium point and the acceleration is always pointing towards that point'.

Haha so when during the 5 minutes reading time, you flip to page 4 and the first words that pop out to you were 'define SHM', it was a laugh or cry moment xD.

Haha everyone was talking about it after the exam. Either they went 'HAHA IT WAS THE FIRST THING I WROTE WHEN THE EXAM STARTED' or they went 'CRAPPPP I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU 2 MARKS GONE'.

Haha for me, I flipped to page 2, wrote the last answer, flipped to page 3, wrote the first one, then flipped to page for and defined SHM then went back to question 1 and started the paper =p.

Oh well. Thank God!!