History

3 posts today lol.

The good thing is, even though I dont know EXPLORALLY about what is tested and im learning everything from scratch for history, it isnt that bad.

Coz history's cool =D.

I swear I knew absolutely nothing about Hitler's rise to power and consolidation of power until I studied but now I know it quite well and its interesting ^^.

I also keep getting distracted and reading up on random stuff about the events that dont matter int he exam heh. But hey at least I get to know it better. Like, I know what happened in the night of the long knives exactly =p.

Haha Ernst Rohm. "If I am to be killed, let Adolf do it himself". Naize. Famous last words.

In fact, the wikiquote page on Rohm is quite interesting =p.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm

Haha kk back to my consolidation of power notes.

ExploRally, even if I complete it, its only 5/8 =/. So glad theres tomorrow.