HO HO HO!!

Awesome new blogskin right!! Wheeee!!

Haha there were alot of super nice background to choose from but I guess I didnt want a drastic transition, so heres something that still in a way looks kinda like my old layout but cooler with everything boxed up and all nicely ^^.

---

Food for thought. I've been thinking alot since I started reading the book haha and each day my eyes are opened. Slowly and surely I'll post these collected thoughts I have that I save on a notepad file.

This is from the chapter on miracles.

Some see miracles as an implausible suspension of the laws of the physical universe. As signs, though, they serve just the oipposite function. Death, decay, entropy, and destruction are the true suspension of God's laws; miracles are the early glimpses of restoration. In the words of Jurgen Moltmann, "Jesus' healings are not supernatural in a natural world. They are the only truly 'natural' things in a world that is unnatural, demonized and wounded."

The genuine realists, if he is an unbeliever, will always find strength and abilitiy to disbelieve in the miraculous, and if he is confronted with a miracle as an irrefutable fact he would rather disbelieve his own senses than admit the fact. Faith does not...spring from the miracle, but the miracle from faith. - Fyodor Dostoevsky

---

Haha david ah david (no not you sim zhi rong). Decoy phone. What an ingenious idea.

---

Hehe I raided the rest of my blogs and changed the blogskin too. Well except for Talk And Tales but yea =p.