Lol

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/159/e/b/ebf334b2ef77e50d9ab8b227d27fbc59.jpg

Haha I remember the days in the past where during June holidays I would complain "THIS ISNT A HOLIDAY!!"


Nowadays I keep seeing it everywhere too, not just the IB ppl, lots of people are complaining that they just arent having a real holiday. People keep telling me they are busy.

Truth to be told, I dont quite believe them all anymore LOL.

Including the people from IB by the way.

Haha I cant quite help it. Whenever someone mentions the word 'busy' nowadays, the first thing that flashes through my mind is 'OH YOU WOULD KNOW' but I dont actually voice it out la so lol.

I dont trust sports people who tell me they have training everyday. How long is your training everyday? Most likely, its MERELY a few hours.

I dont trust people who tell me they have events going on. Ok I trust the Pre U Sem one but its over. I dont really quite believe any other event can come against ExploRally and declare itself on a busier schedule.

And then those ppl who tell me they been studying and really busy, HAHAHAHAHA.

Haha but yea whatever. I chose to sign up for it, I stick with it. But I do wonder about my 'higher ups' in ExploRally. The department heads and all that.

Highest in respect points going to wk, for being the big guy in student council, sjab AND ExploRally lol.

So yup. Ok I shant be a whiner, haha I just wanted to comment on how I found it amusing that the word 'busy' stirs up a whole reaction within me nowadays.

Looking back into my past years where I have declared myself busy during holidays, I cant help but wonder how in the world did I think that way?

Oh well. I do have my fair share of fun this holidays I guess, but everytime I take good a slack, it comes with a heavy price. I still do it though, cant survive otherwise =/.

I feel bad. I turned down five gatherings with five different groups of friends. Two of them were birthday celebrations.

Oh well haha.

EXPLORALLY 2010 LETS GO!! IT BETTER BE A HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE SUCCESS OKAY I DONT CARE!!