Random

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/157/6/6/Beyond_Midnight_by_r3novatio.jpg

I get many interesting insights from the book The Jesus I Never Knew. I slowly post down some of them but for today, heres one:

"The worship of success is generally the form of idol worship which the devil cultivates most assiduously"
- Helmut Thielicke

Something to think about eh?

---

I really like the song We Must Go by The Vine Band. Its a little overplayed on my playlist so it kinda gets repetitive, you know what I mean? So when I think of it nowadays, it doesnt really have any effect on me. But still, everytime I play it, it brings me back to the central message that captured my heart the first time I heard the song.

---

Oh well. Three full non stop days of ExploRally madness here I come.

Haha, this post didnt have any real point did it =p.